-You may shower or bath normally, but avoid getting your brows wet for 10 DAYS. Also avoid getting soap, shampoo or water on your brows.
- DO NOT pick or scratch at the dry/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally (we know its hard). Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment. IMPORTANT: Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny lay of healing skin will completely cover the hair stores. It may appear as though the microblading has completely disappeared, this is new skin forming. Within 1-2 weeks, the hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
- DO NOT apply makeup to the treated area for the first 10 days. Cosmetics of any kind can interfere with the healing process.
- Only use the specified product given to you to soothe the area and aid healing.
- DO NOT apply anti-acne products (e.g. Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, ProActive, Etc) or Lightening Creams (Skin Bleaching Cream) such as Hydroquinone to the treated area.
- DO NOT use anti-ageing products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's), Retin-A, Lactic or Glycolic Acids.
- DO NOT thread, wax or use hair removal products on the area while the treated area is healing.
- NO exercising and/or excessive sweating for 10 days after. Heavy sweating will cause the strokes to blur and detail will be lost.
- NO sun exposure, swimming pools, jacuzzis, saunas or other bodies of water for 2 weeks.
- DO NOT soak your face underwater or in a bath or allow water to directly spray in your face for 2 weeks.
Day 1 - finely detailed, slight redness
Day 2-4 - They become a few shades darker and more crisp and filled in looking as they form a light scab. This is only temporary- don't panic!
Day 5-12 - the scab naturally exfoliates, peels and flakes away over the course of several days. The fresh skin underneath is white and has a waxy coating, making it appear that the brows are too light. Be patient!
Day 10-30 - On day 10- wash your brows with a mild cleanser! This will help the healing and shedding process at this point. The color may appear light, but will slowly come back to life and bloom back to the surface as that new, white skin you have settles in and heals. Wait at least 4 weeks to see the true color, as it will take on new strength, and it is only after 4 weeks that your touch-up/adjustment can be done. Your second appointment is to tighten up your shape, touch up any light spots and also to assess how your skin reacts to the process, and the chosen color. We note everyones pigment blend, in case we need to layer in a different shade or adjust the tone :) Each procedure is customised just for you!
This is a two step process. Brows look finished after the 2nd appointment!